Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!  I hope everyone had a great time celebrating.  I sure did with my little fam and some friends.

Any new year resolutions for anyone this year?  As for me, I made no new year resolutions this year.  I just want my family and friends to have a happy and healthy life this year, that's all.  Besides, that I find that when I make new year resolutions, they're always broken by the end of January anyways and it seems to always be the same resolution: lose some weight!  lol  I will no longer be making that a resolution of mine but just take it as I need to be healthy for my kids.

Anyways, on to the post!

I've been wanting the Lorac Pro pallet for quite some time but with the price, I didn't want to get it either.  I kept on debating until I saw Ulta having this awesome deal for the holidays so I took advantage and got it... 3 in fact.  haha 

But with the Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Pro Set, you get the Pro pallet, a mini eye primer and a liquid liner.  I think it's a great deal, especially at only $39 compared to the pallet being sold alone at $42.



I love that this pallet has 8 matte colors and 8 shimmery colors that work so well with each other.  I have been using the pallet often and have been mixing the mattes with the shimmers to create great every day looks to more dramatic looks.  Every color is just simply beautiful. 

The only downfall this pallet has is that some of the shimmery shades are a bit chalky feeling and powdery.  You just have to make sure you pat the product on instead of swiping it on due to the fall out you'll get.

But other than that, this is one of the best pallets I own and am glad I have it in my collection.

The matte shades are:
white, cream, taupe, light pink, mauve, sable, espresso, black

The shimmer shades are:
nude, champagne, gold, light bronze, pewter, garnet, deep purple, slate


I've been using the eye primer since I got this and can I say, I LOVE it?!  It doesn't make any shadows crease or smudge off.  The liner is a must have also.  I absolutely love this liner since it doesn't smudge or crease on me as well.  It just stays put all day, which is a must in my book with my awesome Asian.  haha

With that being said, I hope that if you are debating whether or not to add this pallet to your collection, you just go for it and add it.  It will be a great investment.

xoxo,
Pangie

No comments:

Post a Comment