Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Belletto Studios HD Airbrush System

Hey ladies!  It's been a while since I've posted anything.  Just wanted to share my before and after using the Belletto Studios HD Airbrush System for the first time.

Bare face with skin care products and Hourglass Veil Mineral Foundation Primer


With Mac NC20 Concealer.
(heard it was better to put on concealer first before actually using the airbrush foundation)


 After doing the rest of my makeup, hair and getting dressed.  LOL


these two pics were taken at the end of the night




Included with the kit was (the kit online now has different products that are included):
Airbrush machine
1 perfecting foundation primer
4 foundation shades (I chose the medium with yellow undertones that had F3 Latte, F4 Sweet Honey, F5 Sarhara Sand, and F6 Dune)
1 eye shadow (shade Utaupia)
1 blush (shade Coralleia)
1 lustere drops
1 cleansing solution

I must say, I was a little intimidated with the system because it looked easy to do when I watched YouTube videos but when I first used it, it was a little tricky trying to get the hang of it.  After applying foundation to one side of my face, I found it wasn't as hard as I thought.  LOL  Although, I did spill a little bit on my pants.  oops  But as long as you kept your hand rotating in a circle motion all over your face, you got even coverage.

I did find that with my larger pores on my nose, the coverage wasn't as great.  I even tried building it up slowly but it wasn't covering good.  Might need to try a different primer to fill in my pores.

I do need to practice a bit more and change up the foundation shade(s) since first time around, it looked a bit dark after setting.

I will continue using this on myself for those special occasions and more so on clients since the foundation shades run about $15 each. 

I hope that this gives you a little insight on an airbrush machine and the wonders it does.

xoxo,
Pangie



No comments:

Post a Comment