Monday, November 25, 2013

Before & After

Hey everyone!!  Just thought I'd share a quick before & after pic of myself from yesterday.
(this is what happens when you're bored and waiting for your friend's text regarding plans made)

Sorry if I look dead in the before pic.  lol



Face products:
Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream
Kat Von D concealer in Medium 22 (I'll double check the color later)
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched

Eyes:
Only can tell you that I used the Maybelline Falsies and Covergirl Lashblast mascaras.
I can't tell you the pallet or liner just in case someone is reading this (it's a Xmas gift I'm giving)

Brows:
Chella brow pencil in Dazzling Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Dark Brown

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!

xoxo,
Pangie

No comments:

Post a Comment