Tuesday, March 11, 2014

GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment Review

Hey ladies, I'm back today with my review on the GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment.

I have heard all the rave about this off a couple of the lovely YouTube beauty gurus a couple months back but didn't know if I wanted to spend the money on it.  After seeing my youngest sister buy this and loving it, I thought I'd give it a shot too.


I bought mine off Sephora's website for $69 with a couple of other products.

Here's what Sephora's website had to say about what this product does:

What it is:
A non drying hydration mask to deliver instant, extreme hydration. 

What it is formulated to do:THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced, and extreme hydration active technologies. It moisturizes, restores, replenishes, and calms the skin. Dewdration™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result while HydraPack™ leaves skin with an instant silky, soft, and supple feel. GreenEnergy™ smooths and energizes the skin, giving you a healthy-looking, glowing complexion 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates


When I received this product, I was super excited to try it out in hopes that it'll help with the dry skin I have on the top and tip of my nose, around my nose and on my chin.  This winter weather does quite a number to my skin, as to most people who live in cold ass weather states.

I must say, after the first use, I was really impressed.  My dry skin was in pretty good shape the next day.  I noticed a difference in how smooth and nice looking my skin was after applying my CC cream and concealer.  No more noticeable patchy dry spot on my nose!  And to me, that's always a plus.

Since it says the you should use two to three times a week or as needed.  The first week I had this product, I used it every other day on the week days only.  By the third time, my nose wasn't as smooth as it was after the first use.  I thought this product was a let down but decided to continue applying it every other day for a while longer to see if it was just a fluke since your skin usually needs a week to adjust to new skincare products and/or makeup.

After that first week use, my skin adjusted to this product and my nose wasn't dry or crackly looking and my dry patches on my chin are in pretty good shape too.  I will continue my usage of this product 3 times a week until the warmer weather comes and then I might have to change it up.  We'll see how this plays out then.

So overall, I must say this was worth the money spent since you don't need too much product and you aren't using it daily.  Plus, this product smells wonderful and leaves a minty, tingly feeling after application.  My daughter is so silly.  Every time I put this on before bed, she'd come to me and ask "Mommy, what's that smell?"  Then she would smell my face and say "mmmmmm.  You smell so good."  LOL  That's my little diva for you.

I would recommend anyone with dry skin or lives in a cold, wintery state like I do to give this product a shot.

I hope everyone has a good night!  Off to bed I go.

xoxo,
Pangie


No comments:

Post a Comment