Thursday, March 13, 2014

Confessions of a Shoeaholic: Cutout Booties

Hey ladies!!  I want to start a new series on my blog dedicated to none other than SHOES!  Like most of you out there, I have a ton of shoes, some I've maybe worn only once.  I know, I know.  Neglecting shoes is no good.  lol

I want to take the time to dedicate each post to a pair of shoes that I own and the REAL outfits I have worn out with them.

To start off this series, I would like to introduce my black faux leather cutout booties I just recently bought.  I purchased these from a store call Dots.  Sadly Dots has gone bankrupt and is closing or has closed their stores down.  Since I only found out this news a week ago, I took my ass to the nearest Dots to my house to check out what's left of their inventory.  I didn't find anything in their clothing selection since most of it was picked out, especially anything good.  So my next spot in the store to check out was their shoes.  You can never go wrong with shoes right?

There I found these babies along with 4 other pairs of shoes.  I'm glad I waited on getting a pair of cutout booties til now.  And one of my good friends talked me out of getting a pair a month or so back.  I'm glad I listened to her because the best part of it all was that these cutout booties were half off the original price!!  I only paid $14 for these!  Talk about a great deal!



This is the first outfit I wore to work with the booties.
I wore black ankle high socks to hide the cutouts since it was colder today.

Sweater: H&M
Leggings: Dots
Cutout Booties: Dots
Necklace: H&M


Second outfit is from today.
Blazer: H&M (got this off the sale rack and then used my $6 Wrapp giftcard with this so only paid $14. Woot Woot!!)
Tank: Forever21
Leggings: Romeo & Juliet
Cutout Booties: Dots
Necklace: Forever21


Simple MOTD featuring Lorac's Mint Edition pallet



Random pics my son, Mitchell, took of us.

I know I will wear these booties well into Spring and incorporate them with some girlier (is this even a word?  lol) pieces.  I hope you have enjoyed the first confession from this shoeaholic.  

Have a fabulous night ladies!!

xoxo,
Pangie

No comments:

Post a Comment