Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Confessions of a Shoeaholic: Steve Madden Heels on an Aqua Kind Of Day

We've been having some beautiful, warmer, sunnier days in the Midwest and I'M LOVING IT!!  Since the cold, cold winter, I have not worn heels, let alone stilettos.  I honestly have to say, I feel like I don't know how to walk in them anymore.  LOL  I definitely do have to break in wearing heels again!!


For my makeup today, I used my Lorac Mint pallet on my eyes, my IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Brow Powder, Kat Von D concealer, Bobbi Brown bronzer, Benefit Rockateur blush, and Mac Brave lipstick.




Outfit:
Neon Yellow Silver necklace from H&M
Bracelets from H&M and Forever21
White Tank from Forever21
Aqua Blazer from H&M
Jeans from H&M
Steve Madden heels from hautelook.com

close up of the heels (this pic is from a couple months ago when I first got these babies)
I just LOVE everything about these heels but really do need to break them in.

My little photographer (my son, Mitchell) wanted to take some pics of me making bubbles so here's 2 good shots from his little random shoot.



Hope everyone enjoys their night!

xoxo,
Pangie

No comments:

Post a Comment