Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Current Night Time Skin Care Routine

Since I shared my morning skin care routine with you ladies, I thought today I'd share my night time skin care routine with you guys.

After taking my makeup off with the Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (a good travel size bottle comes in the Lancome set I mention below) and Equate Original Clean Facial Cleansing Towelettes, I wash my face with the simple moisturizing facial wash.  Same first step to my morning routine.


Then on the days that I need to exfoliate (usually Monday and Friday nights), I use whatever I have left from sample sizes I have received in either my monthly ipsy bags or samples from Sephora and Ulta purchases.  I go between the Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient Mask and the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  Last night, I tried the dr. brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant that I received from this month's ipsy bag (I just looked this product up and OMG the original price on this product is ridiculously expensive!  I will sparingly use this mini sample I got.  lol).

On the nights that I exfoliate, I use the Glamglow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment and call it a night.


For the nights that I don't exfoliate, I start off with the Clean & Clear advantage acne spot treatment on any blemishes and zits that have sprouted either from the day or has been lingering on for a few days.


Then I use the Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate that comes in the Genifique Light-Pearl Skincare Set that I purchased. Also included in the set is the Genifique Eye Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate and the Bi-Facil eye makeup remover.

I have been in love with this serum since I got a sample size for Christmas from my sister-in-law.  The little sample bottle lasted me what seems to be about a little over a month and I was really surprised at how long it lasted and how great it made my skin look.  After finishing that sample, I caved and bought the 1 oz. size.  Only one drop of this serum covers my whole face and neck, which is a major plus since this is a spendy product.


I switch on and off with the Lancome Genifique Eye Light-Pearl concentrate and the Lancome High Resolution eye cream since both target different issues for me.

The Genifique Eyes is more geared towards puffiness and dark circles.


Where as the High Resolution Eye Cream is a combination for puffiness, dark circles and fine lines/wrinkles.


Then after that, I use my Pond's Nourishing Moisturizing Cream.  I am on a hunt for a really good night cream and so far, I haven't found one I like or want to try so this Pond's cream will work for the moment.


As far as a toner goes, I haven't found one I liked either.  I have tried the Clarins Toning Lotion but don't like it too much since it dries out my skin more if I use it daily so I use it only when I really need it (since I don't want to waste the product).

Then I got two little Estee Lauder toner samples when I bought their pore minimizing serum.  I'm thinking it's the Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Toning Lotion but I could be wrong since the saleswoman didn't tell me the exact name of the product.  I like this toner since it smells fresh and makes my skin feel awesome.  I have yet to go buy the full size bottle and probably will go purchase it sometime in the near future.  I just recently ordered The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner since my youngest sister uses this and likes it.

Well that's it for this post.  Hoping everyone gives more love to their skin after reading both my posts.

xoxo,
Pangie



No comments:

Post a Comment